Re: Europa-List: Ring mount to engine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ring mount to engine
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:38:12
Hi William,
Sorry, I had forgotten the issue of changing the outlet if you have an
80 degree one. As you will see in the attachments, I already had 45
degree nozzles and so just needed to rotate the one in question.
I=99m not sure whether they changed the nozzle angles on all
engines after a certain date, but as you can see on the photos mine were
all around 40-45 deg as supplied with the engine. I will attach a
further reply from Bud to this issue confirming that I just needed to
rotate the existing outlet nozzle.

Regards,
Keith.