Re: Europa-List: Ring mount to engine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ring mount to engine
From: Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild@me.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 13:07:14
Hi Will,

Keith=99s advice is spot on, although I felt I did have to remove
the starter motor, also changing the angle of the water outlet slightly.
Just take your time, I did mine on the dining room table much to the
consternation of my good lady who questioned why I was taking a new
engine apart!

Richard

G-CEIW
<wdaniell.longport@gmail.com> wrote:

> Im am fitting the ring mount to engine. There is a lot of stuff in
the way...for example coolant hoses to the cylinder heads and some of
the wiring.
> I dont want to remove any more than I have to.  What needs to be
removed in order to fit the ring mount?  For example does one need to
remove the starter motor?

<http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List>
<http://www.matronics.com/contribution>