Europa-List: Re: MGL FF Meter with 2 Floscan Senders

Subject: Europa-List: Re: MGL FF Meter with 2 Floscan Senders
From: Rick Moss <Rkwmoss@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 00:36:49

As I recall from the MGL FF1 I fitted to my escapade, reducing the K factor
increases
the measured flow, and vice versa. Do be aware that the standard supplied
2mm restrictor in the flow meter prevented me getting adequate fuel pressure
and flow at the carbs in the event of a single pump failure. Drilling the
restricter
out to 4mm resolved this (but also required recalibration).

Read this topic online here: