Re: Europa-List: Re: In flight noticed the rear door pin out -horror

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: In flight noticed the rear door pin out -horror
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:23:26
Hi Fred

So you are flying along with 2 green lights and one goes out.  How do
you know if it is an electrical problem or the door shoot bolt not
engaged without a test switch?
(OK you will get a great blast of air through all the holes in the top
of the tunnel which would give a clue.)

You can see and feel the passenger shoot bolt with your right hand, and
feel the left seat shoot bolt in place with your left hand.

Regards

Pete