Re: Europa-List: Cranked sticks.........unusual crease, like a crack

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cranked sticks.........unusual crease, like a crack
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 22:09:23

Hi Tony
As you have stripped the paint off them both, for piece of mind crack test
them. You can buy the dye line system [3 aerosol cans] for a few quid I mean
dollars from an engineering supplier.
But that aside just lets look at the loads your going to put this part
under, to my mind if you were to exert the kind of load required to cause a
failure you would have ripped the whole unit out of the floor! Stick forces
re not high in the Europa, in fact there low and very well balanced don't
worry.
Good luck
Richard