Re: Europa-List: Identification of parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Identification of parts
From: Philipgeorge347 <Philipgeorge347@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:25:05
I second the Nigel comment as my a/c is a XS fuselage with classic wings .
I never saw anything like that during my build.  Phil George . G-EORJ

Sent from Samsung Mobile

_graham@m-tecque.co.uk> </div><div>Date:16/09/2014  16:52  (GMT+00:00) </di
dentification of parts </div><div>
k>

Looks to me like two legs off a cheap Chinese gazebo. If you're
intending to fit them you might need a mod approval =3B-)

On 16/09/2014 10:44=2C tonyvaccarella wrote:
u>

> Hi everyone=2C
>
> While staking stock of all the parts=2C bit and pieces that arrived with
my partially built Europa - which I only learned today has Classic Wings an
d XS body=2C I came across these. Does anyone know what they are?