Re: Europa-List: Identification of parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Identification of parts
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:30:07

Tony,
My immediate reaction was to say it was the CS01 bottom of the control
column fittings (Section 13), but my manual shows that mine were forked at
the narrow portion.
Try contacting Andy Draper at andy.draper@laa.uk.com
In case you are not aware he was the Chief Engineer at Europa Aircraft from
the beginning.
Regards
Steve Pitt