Europa-List: Dover for a day

Subject: Europa-List: Dover for a day
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:16:44

Gidday,
Due to the Air France pilot strike we are catching the ferry tomorrow back
across
the channel, and in Dover or environs for Wed night. Does anyone have any
suggestions
for a place to stay, as we depart Heathrow Thurs? Since this is a pilots
forum, and because of those scurrulous greedy AF blokes ruining our chances
for cheap sub load seats, I felt I'd ask the question, pilot to pilot ;-)
Any help appreciated. We just have to kill 24 hours and then find our way to
Heathrow,
if possible avoiding London. (Yet to research).
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Lost Aussie

Sent from my iPad