Europa-List: Wings missing mass balance recesses

Subject: Europa-List: Wings missing mass balance recesses
From: Gavin Lee <gavanne@iconz.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:25:31
Hi Tony
I have what is referred to as a "hybrid".
I purchased the wing and tail kit in 1997 and they were of foam core constru
ction, by the time I was ready for the fuselage the XS was in production so I
 ended up with classic "foam core" wings and tail and an XS fuselage.
If this is what you have rest assured the combination works just fine
Based in Auckland, welcome to come across and inspect if you wish
Gavin Lee
ZK - EPA