Re: Europa-List: Dover for a day

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dover for a day
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:32:33

Tony, Look up Dover on www.booking.com which will give you
a complete view of what is available, often at somewhat
discounted prices. The assessments/reviews are totally
reliable in my experience. We use the system extensively
in our European trips. Sorry I am not in that half of the
country or could have offered you accommodation. There are
some interesting places in Kent. Dover itself has a lot to
offer. Canterbury likewise. I have just got back from
staying overnight at the Adobe in Canterbury High Street
(a small choir I am in were singing in the Cathedral on
Monday - quite some experience) That was an excellent
hotel but not cheap.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ