Re: Europa-List: Re: Loading/unloading a mono without wings attached?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Loading/unloading a mono without wings attached?
From: Roddyeurupa <roddyeuropa@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 19:23:43

Something I have done many times to  take my mono off its trailer is to take off
the top cowl and hoist it up (engine hoist or hoist from a beam in the garage).
Useful to check uc retraction, adjust bungee , or work on engine. Just make
sure it's secure!
Roddy kesterton g-KRK

Sent from my iPhone

> On 12 Sep 2014, at 20:31, "Clive Sutton" <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> Because there is not much room in my single garage and IF it both trailer and
fuselage will go in, there will not be enough room to work on/under it as well.