Re: Europa-List: ICOM A 24 handheld radio

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ICOM A 24 handheld radio
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 19:34:53
Sporty's SP 400 works great with the optional GA audio adapter supplied by
Sporty's. If you don't want to key the mike on the unit you can also hook a
 mic switch in line with the headset audio. Works like a charm alongside th
e SP400 which is cradled with a RAM mount to the instrument panel. I had in
stalled radio problems and the handheld really got me out of trouble a few
times!
Chris Both
Europa 223

Sent from my iPhone