Re: Europa-List: Sideways movement in Tri Gear nose wheel arm.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sideways movement in Tri Gear nose wheel arm.
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:11:58
Alan,

The europa-aircraft.com web site has all the build manuals available for
download under the =93Builder Assistance=94 tab.  You should find the
information you need in CBM 29T - Landing Gear Tri-Gear.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (50 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Aug 27, 2014, at 11:47 AM, Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
wrote:

<alancarteresq@onetel.net>

> Hello All.
> I have a Europa Mono converted into a Tri Gear,
> I have noticed when the nose wheel is off the ground, and you grab
hold of the tyre, there is some sideways movement, ie not on the wheel
bearings, but the whole assembly,
> I have not had a good look at it yet, and I have no drawing or plans
of these components, as it was converted by Europa Aircraft Company in
about 2001.