Re: Europa-List: Re: anti-corrosion coating of tailwheel spring arm

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: anti-corrosion coating of tailwheel spring arm
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:11:15
Better still, just coat them with ACF50.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A___________
_____________________=0A From: "Bill & Sue" <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>=0AT
o: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Friday, 22 August 2014, 10:00=0ASubje
ct: Europa-List: Re: anti-corrosion coating of tailwheel spring arm=0A =0A
.co.uk>=0A=0ARowland,=0A=0AWe had all our metalwork plated/anodised by a fi
rm in Portsmouth who were excellent but it was many years ago and there was
 a (reasonable) minimum charge. I suspect the trigear legs are similar to t
he tail spring, on the advice of the factory and others who know better tha
n I we left the legs alone because of the (possible) issues of embrittlemen
t. I strongly suspect you would get a perfectly satisfactory indistinguisha
ble result and sleep easier at night if you just paint them.=0A=0ARegards
=0A=0A=0ABill=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums