Re: Europa-List: Tailplane transport

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane transport
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 15:09:13
Hi Richard
My trailer has 2 vertically mounted dummy torque tubes over which each
tail plane slide, at the base are stepped block to take the weight and
stop them twisting. they are very simple and work well.I also have 2
pieces of plastic tube which I slide over the dummy tubes to keep them
clean when the aircraft is assembled and over the exposed torque tube
when the tail planes are off.
Hope that helps
Richard