Re: Europa-List: Shielded Strobe Light Query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Shielded Strobe Light Query
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:50:45

Tony, Not clever enough to give you a definitive answer,
but strongly suspect you should have all wires in a single
sheath. You can incidentally buy nice cable sheath in
various diameters which you can apply easily
retrospectively over a bundle of wires. Can't remember
where I got mine from now, but I found them by googling
wire sheathing or something similar.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ