Re: Europa-List: Shielded Strobe Light Query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Shielded Strobe Light Query
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:27:43

Hi Tony
Just a thought, but if your position lights are LED, ie. very low current
load, then you could use radio mic cable which you will have to get anyway
to wire in your jack plugs.
Changing the subject, I am coming down to Sydney in January next year and
would like to meet you and look at your Europa, perhaps we could arrange
something nearer the time.
Regards
Richard