Europa-List: Re: G-PUPY takes to the sky

Subject: Europa-List: Re: G-PUPY takes to the sky
From: fireflier <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 13:00:28

Thank for the wishes, much appreciated.

Max it is my home airfield Oban (EGEO) located on the west coast of scotland, a
fantastic place to fly from and fantastic scenery from the moment you take off.
Well done Ivor in spotting it was Oban.

Mike I purchased the xs kit part built, I was the third builder, previous owners
had done the layups for flying surfaces and got the wings to the point where
they could be closed over.

I started with the fuselage.  The kit was originally putchased as a mono wheel
however i decide from the start i would go down the tri gear route and as such
purchased the trigear conversion kit from the start.

My total build time to complete the project was just under 2 years. It has rotax
912 uls with woodcomp sr3000 prop & Nevillie Eyre's cowls. Panel is a dynon
skyview  and empty weight is 890lbs.

--------
Fireflier

Read this topic online here: