Re: Europa-List: Re: G-PUPY takes to the sky

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: G-PUPY takes to the sky
From: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:08:25

Hi Vic

Thanks for that, its come a long way since I bought the kit from yourself.

I will hopefully get a flight up to visit you soon and show you the completed
aircraft.

All the required test flying has been finished today so paperwork hopefully be
back in the post to the LAA tomorrow. Hopefully they wont have any issues with
the test results and my permit will get issued very soon.

Kind regards
Donald

Sent from my iPhone