Re: Europa-List: G-PUPY takes to the sky

Subject: Re: Europa-List: G-PUPY takes to the sky
From: Ivor Phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 10:19:14

Very well done, now after all your hard work you will be rewarded with a
beautiful
flying machine,
Enjoy and hope to see you at some fly in's,
Ivor

Sent from my iPad

> On 22 Jun 2014, at 09:11, "fireflier" <fireflier@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

> It's finally happened my Aircraft G-PUPY took to the sky yesterday afternoon
on its maiden flight  Test pilot confirmed it performed beautifully and that i
had built a good one  :D

> Looking forward to get the required test flying completed and getting some
> flying
done in my pride and joy.

> Many thanks to everyone on this forum for help and assistance provided whilst
I have been building my aircraft, its much appreciated.