Re: Europa-List: Ashamed to admit...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ashamed to admit...
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:01:16
Ferg=85sorry I can=92t help w/ your data requests, but best of luck w/
your upcoming flight testing=85Fred

On Jun 20, 2014, at 7:29 PM, f.kyle@sympatico.ca wrote:

>     ....I have finally got to the fuel delivery and Weight and balance
areas of preparing for flight. The shame section includes forgetting
where I read the climb angle requirement and fuel flow rates are listed.
>             I would have been ready weeks ago but on a fuel system
test, found my shoes in half an inch of high octane - in the cockpit.
Fortunately it turned out to be a loose selector valve connection and
today all is well. If the overnight drip test is OK. I=92ll be on it
tomorrow.