Europa-List: Ashamed to admit...

Subject: Europa-List: Ashamed to admit...
From: f.kyle@sympatico.ca
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 22:29:44
    ....I have finally got to the fuel delivery and Weight and balance areas
of preparing for flight. The shame section includes forgetting where I read
the climb angle requirement and fuel flow rates are listed.

            I would have been ready weeks ago but on a fuel system test,
found my shoes in half an inch of high octane - in the cockpit. Fortunately
it turned out to be a loose selector valve connection and today all is well.
If the overnight drip test is OK. I'll be on it tomorrow.

            Figures gratefully received - articles, Flyer notes, manual
pages - any.

Good flights,

Ferg C-FFGG