Re: Europa-List: LAA Night / IFR Trials

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LAA Night / IFR Trials
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:01:51

Thank you Brian for your response to Richard's question.
I have been trying to get an official response from the LAA Engineering
Department to include a piece in the next Europa Flyer (which is at the
presses as we speak).
The Club has been informed of these trials and we are delighted that a
Europa has been included and as soon as we have more official information we
will post it.
Speaking to Brian Hope at Aeroexpo he said that he was in great demand at
the show from people wanting to know more about the trials and what
equipment will be acceptable in our Europas. However, we are a long way from
having that information so can I ask for patience, please. No-one is more
eager to know what is required than me.
Regards
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club