Re: Europa-List: SkyYiew antenna

Subject: Re: Europa-List: SkyYiew antenna
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 08:19:15
Fred
I think my wordy answers take too much computer space.

One of the reasons for using a metal inverted hat is to limit direct RF fro
m the radio stack. Orient it laterally.  Its worked so far.

Bud

Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com> wrote:

Budthank you for your comprehensive reply to my questions
I keep a special file of your thorough and detailed postsespeciall
y helpful to a novice since my bird is tending towards having a high degree
 of novelty.

How I value this forum=2C

Fred