Re: Europa-List: Re: facebook or twitter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: facebook or twitter
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 05:43:18
Hi All

I don't understand this obsession with Facebook, some people seem to need

to have the world know what they are doing with up to the minute entries,

i.e."  I am sitting at departures at Gatwick, going to Barbados for two
weeks"!   So what!

Isn't the place for the Europa List, in my humble opinion.

regards

Trev
G-LINN

In a message dated 08/05/2014 14:24:32 GMT Summer Time, budyerly@msn.com

writes:

My two cents is,
Facebook is great for baby and cute dog pictures and very short comments.

I like to hear my fellow builder comments, advice, and experiences, not
all their "friends".  From a sales point you need wide dissemination,
however, we discuss pointed questions.

I don't see an advantage.

Short answer:  It ain't broke, so don't fix it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE  DROID

Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>  wrote:

Plus it might probably also not be in our  (and others) interest, to see a

crashed Europa (like the one in L=C3=BCbeck) on  FB. Only another argument

against it.

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI
XS Trigear 914

Read  this topic online here:

;  - The Europa-List Email Forum  -
r?Europa-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List

;       - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS  -
://forums.matronics.com
;    - List  Contribution Web Site  -
;                      -Matt Dralle, List  Admin.
tion">http://www.matronics.com/contribution