Re: Europa-List: Re: facebook or twitter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: facebook or twitter
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:23:29
My two cents is=2C
Facebook is great for baby and cute dog pictures and very short comments.

I like to hear my fellow builder comments=2C advice=2C and experiences=2C n
ot all their "friends".  From a sales point you need wide dissemination=2C
however=2C we discuss pointed questions.

I don't see an advantage.

Short answer:  It ain't broke=2C so don't fix it.

Roland <schmidtroland@web.de> wrote:

Plus it might probably also not be in our (and others) interest=2C to see a
 crashed Europa (like the one in L=C3=83=C2=BCbeck) on FB. Only another arg
ument against it.

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI