Re: Europa-List: facebook or twitter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: facebook or twitter
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 18:54:36
Jim,=0A=0AMust be setup issues with your iPhone/iPad. =C2-I'm primarily
a Mac user. =C2-I use iPhone, iPad, Mac, MacBook & Windoze (as this is b
eing written) and have no issues with any. =C2-Well, that was almost cor
rect. =C2-Windoze/IE has caused problems but Windoze/Chrome seems to wor
k just fine. =C2-I'd bet that Windoze/FireFox would be OK as well. =C2-
If you want to contact me off-forum, I'd be glad to try and go through var
ious setups to see if any help.=0ABlue skies & tailwinds,=0ABob Borger=0AE
uropa XS Tri, Rotax 914 w/ Intercooler & Airmaster C/S Prop=0ALittle Toot
Sport Biplane, Lycoming AEIO-320 EXP=0A3705 Lynchburg Dr.=0ACorinth, TX 76
208-5331=0AH: 940-497-2123=0AC: 817-992-1117=0A=0AOn May 06, 2014, at 01:2
3 PM, g-fizy <jim.davis1@me.com> wrote:=0A=0A-- =C2- =C2-> Europa-List
 message posted by: "g-fizy" <jim.davis1@me.com =C2- =C2->=0A=0Ahi fre
d ,I dislike the system ,often nothing is formatted correctly ,sometimes i
f their are a lot of messages its hard work to read ,,ok perhaps my fault
for using iphone/ipad but i never need a pc also if you want to search i c
an only look at lists ,mite just be me =0A=0Abut i follow lots of clubs an
d airfields on twitter and facebook and its just a easy way of saying hi o
r i was here and here is a pic =0A=0A=0A