Re: Europa-List: facebook or twitter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: facebook or twitter
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 16:10:08
We already have a great site with *loads* of pics..... And the more the merr
ier! :-)

http://europaowners.org/main.php

> On May 6, 2014, at 2:58 PM, "Ray fitton" <rayfitton@virginmedia.com> wrote
:

> A europa list on facebook for images and stuff  maybe handy
>
> Ray

ither of them!   I vote to keep the current system.

> Jerry Fisher
>> On May 6, 2014, at 1:50 PM, g-fizy wrote:
>>

>> Can i just throw a thought out to you all ,should we move to facebook or t
witter ,, I am not a big fan of this old style forum ,,perhaps we could brin
g this up at the AGM :-)

=========
=========
=========