Europa-List: Re: Whats new?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Whats new?
From: ploucandco <jacques@platisource.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 14:29:17

I operate an N registered Europa XS in Europe and already have received overfly
permissions for many European countries over the years: GE, BE, DK, SE, PL, BG,
RO, UA... and never ever got a restriction on VFR day.

To be sure, I just reread my current (for 2014) German permission and it even
states:
7. The aircraft must be equiped with a VHF receiver / transmitter (two VHF
receivers
/ transmitters in case of IFR operations) covering at least the required
frequency range of 118.000 to 136.975Mhz, with a frequency separation of 25 Khz
(8.33 Khz if aircraft operated above FL245).

I intend to fly IFR in Europe (got my IR ticket last year) with my Europa after
installing an additional 8.33Khz radio, a DME and a heater!

Jacques

Read this topic online here: