RE: Europa-List: Re: Whats new?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Whats new?
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:50:38

I am afraid that Roland is closer to the mark David.  The UK CAA is slowly
moving
towards granting an exemption for certain aircraft (on an individual basis)
to be permitted to operate in night or IFR on a UK Permit to Fly.  Note this
is an exemption, not a blanket change of regulation. This makes use of that
exemption
outside the UK problematical. (not impossible, just difficult!)

The EU is focussed on harmonising the Rules of the Air (SERA).

Don't hold your breath!

Regards

Brian