Re: Europa-List: Re: Sun n Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sun n Fun
From: Jeffrey Roberts <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:11:19
Troy,
I have to second your thoughts on Bud!!!!!! He has helped me and so many
others in a lot of ways. Much without compinsation. Sorry I missed you
at the show. I could only make it on Thursday.

Congrats Bud on this well deserved recognition!!!

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush / FOR SALE

On Apr 6, 2014, at 8:52 PM, Troy Maynor wrote:

<wingnut54@charter.net>

> Congratulations to Bud Yerly. Bud clearly deserves the honor of the
gold cup for all the support he gives to the Europa builders and flyers
here in the US. Without Bud at the helm here in the US, I would feel
very isolated as a flyer and if I were still a builder I'd feel even
more lost. He has helped me a lot over the years. It was nice to see
him, meet his lovely wife Anita, and see all the other Europa folks at
Sun N Fun 2014. Sorry I missed some of you.

> It was a pleasant surprise to see Ivan Shaw again after so many years.
I still remember well the intro ride he gave me at Sun N Fun 1997 where
he did an loop and roll in "ELSA" the second Europa built. I was sold on
this Graceful bird. To date, I now have 240 hours on "Lil Grace".