Re: Europa-List: Re: Sun n Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sun n Fun
From: PITT STEVEN <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:25:55
Yesterday, on behalf of the Europa Club committee, I was delighted to award
Bud Yerly with the Cliff and Betty Shaw Trophy for outstanding support for
the Europa family around the world and especially in the Americas.
At a small but select group of owners/builders at Sun'n'Fun it was great to
meet Bud again, in the warmth of the Florida sunshine (just to rub it in).
To add to the moment it was good to have Ivan Shaw alongside me to
congratulate Bud and I know several photos were taken and hopefully will
find their way to the website via me (thank you gents).

Bud has helped many Europas into and back into the air over many years,
tackling problems with Jabiru engines along the way, and as he said to me
yesterday, thanking each day for the joy of working with such a capable
aircraft.

I know you will all join with me congratulating Bud for this award and
recognition of his work and support for the Europa family.

Regards to all
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club