Europa-List: Re: Sun n Fun

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sun n Fun
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 17:52:54

Congratulations to Bud Yerly. Bud clearly deserves the honor of the gold cup for
all the support he gives to the Europa builders and flyers here in the US.
Without
Bud at the helm here in the US, I would feel very isolated as a flyer and
if I were still a builder I'd feel even more lost. He has helped me a lot over
the years. It was nice to see him, meet his lovely wife Anita, and see all
the other Europa folks at Sun N Fun 2014. Sorry I missed some of you.

It was a pleasant surprise to see Ivan Shaw again after so many years. I still
remember well the intro ride he gave me at Sun N Fun 1997 where he did an loop
and roll in "ELSA" the second Europa built. I was sold on this Graceful bird.
To date, I now have 240 hours on "Lil Grace".

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/ivan_shaw_and_troy_maynor_686.jpg