Re: Europa-List: Firewall pass throughs - fuel lines

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Firewall pass throughs - fuel lines
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:26:21

Fred, One thing I should have mentioned is that I have the
Singleton firewall mod, which replaces the stainless steel
with a thickish heat resistant fibreglass. That is of
course a whole lot less likely to traumatise a rubber hose
than stainless steel, but if I had the stainless steel
original firewall I would still be tempted to try to make
holes with a turned smooth edge or to get a large grommet
so as to still avoid extra connectors. But that is all
largely irrelevant, I guess with your fuel injected, high
pressure system!
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ