Re: Europa-List: Firewall pass throughs - fuel lines

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Firewall pass throughs - fuel lines
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:01:29

On Mar 21, 2014, at 6:32 AM, William Daniell
<wdaniell.longport@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess I was hoping for a straight connection without the
fittings...but that looks really neat.

Will=85bear in mind that mine is for a non-Rotax engine installation=85the
 90 degree fittings worked best.

Note that the fittings are aluminum Aeroquip=85I=92ve received a comment
---From one lister cautioning me against using aluminum fittings FWF on all
fuel and oil lines, recommending brass (at the least) and preferably
steel.

Such a practice was news to me=85additional comments welcome and
invited.

Fred