Europa-List: fuel computer

Subject: Europa-List: fuel computer
From: William Bliss <william@wbliss.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:14:26

Hello all
I want to install a fuel computer in my Europa G-WUFF for fuel contents,
fuel pressure and warning light activation.

I have a WEMA passive resistive fuel tank sender unit and a VDO passive
resistive fuel pressure sender unit already installed.
Does anyone have good experience with a simple fuel computer? I think
the Dynon D10 would work but I do not need all the other engine
monitoring functions of the D10.

The TL Elektronics 2524 does NOT work with passive contents or pressure
senders. It's user manual is 10years out of date.

William Bliss