Re: Europa-List: Nicopress Squeezes Using Aviation Approved Squeezer....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nicopress Squeezes Using Aviation Approved Squeezer......comments
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:39:23
Hi Tony  You must leave an inch long tail after the sleeve and shrink a
short length of electric wire sleeving on to that end for protection.
Two things you can do also, conduct a proof load test, I don=92t know
the loads but Europa may, or you could drop an email to Andy Draper at
the LAA engineering dept he would know. The other way of being certain
is to build the cables with two Nicopress sleeves on each end. I know
its more weight but =93Piece of mind=94is worth a few ounces .
Best of luck
Richard