Europa-List: XS mono w/short & long wings for sale

Subject: Europa-List: XS mono w/short & long wings for sale
From: David DeFord <deford.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 13:50:19
N135TD is a 2001 XS monowheel with 912S and Airmaster prop, 815 hours total
time.  Long wings were added in 2008(?), along with other motorglider
accessories (Borgelt variometer, second battery, single-handed rigging
aids), accumulating 90 hours of flight time before being grounded, due to
the need to perform Mod 78.  The position of the fuel tank in N135TD does
not allow installation of the modified long wings, and we are not prepared
to cut open the cockpit module and replace the tank in order to accommodate
the taller spar tangs of Mod 78.

All of the above is available for sale (including trailer and other
paraphernalia), either as a single package or as separate parts, noting that
the long wings must not be flown without first incorporating Mod 78.  As
this could become a rather complex transaction, we are more interested in
keeping everything simple than in getting the best prices, and all offers
will be considered.  Bud Yerly has given us very reasonable cost estimates
to do the modifications, which could yield a highly attractive combination
of total cost, simplicity, and confidence in the end result.

Please contact me for more details.

Dave DeFord

N135TD