Re: Europa-List: What is this stuff called..........jigging material

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What is this stuff called..........jigging material
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 14:56:23

This stuff is the standard building block material in manufacturing plants used
to make the production stations on an assembly line.  Many conveyors are also
built up of this aluminum extrusion. There are a multitude of companies that
make this stuff.  Some of the popular brands in the US are Bosch, Parker, and
"80/20".  The easiest place to get some of this stuff however is probably out
of the McMaster Carr catalog.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa AZ