Re: Europa-List: Cowl mods for front belt driven alternator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cowl mods for front belt driven alternator
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:32:44
on the subject of weight savings, I can't help but notice how heavy the
mono swingarm is. I noticed in Germany one builder had put many lightening
holes in it (among many other mods).  I had also wondered if indeed it was
over-designed and could use some strategically placed holes.  Is that the
only builder who has lightened it?  Has anyone done any math on that heavy
piece?

Cheers & thx,
Pete
A239