Europa-List: Plain Vanilla re ....Ducati rectifier/regulators

Subject: Europa-List: Plain Vanilla re ....Ducati rectifier/regulators
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 01:36:35

Gidday,
I have attempted to read this with interest as my project develops closer to the
time when I might need to know this stuff, and it seems like some of you know
an awful lot. So, does anyone have any wise sage solutions for a newbie, whether
it is best to start with what I've already got, strapped to my boxed, zero
timed 914, or whether since it is already way out of warranty, replace the
rectifier
now, and if so with what? I can justify buying another rectifier if it
would help in my current stage, construction I.e. No need for dedicated cooling
ducting, or minimisation etc.
thanks for any dumbed down ideas.

Tony Renshaw

Sent from my iPad