Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Trips 2014

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Trips 2014
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:41:42
David=0Ait would be good to get Klaus Dietrich (klaus.dietrich@me.com) invl
oved, he's based at Vorslau=0A20K south of Vienna=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A_____
___________________________=0A From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
>=0ATo: europa  list <europa-list@matronics.com> =0ASent: Friday, 17 Januar
y 2014, 11:01=0ASubject: Europa-List: Europa Club Trips 2014=0A =0A=0A--> E
uropa-List message posted by: "David Joyce" <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>=0A
=0AI am doing my best to sort out a program for 2014 and would welcome hear
ing from anyone with ideas/requests/offers to lead. More specifically I wou
ld welcome the following:=0A- -  1) Camping enthusiasts. If anyone is i
nterested in a flying and camping tour please get in touch. This could offe
r a dramatically cheaper form of holiday than our usual hotel based trips.
=0A- -  2) Locally guided tours. I would love to hear from any of our E
uropean friends who might be prepared to act as local guides to show off th
e best of their country/region to a group of Europas. I can imagine excelle
nt trips based on themes like The Alps; The Baltic, The Danube; Mosel; The
Austro Hungarian capitals, etc. These would of course be so much more enjoy
able if they were guided by someone who knows the area well.=0A-  3) More
 suggestions for fly-ins like the Aero Expo fly in.=0A- -  It would be
great if we managed to get more cross border participation in our trips. Al
though the published program is generally arranged round a UK start, there
is no reason at all for us not to have trips starting from other areas and
I certainly see it as a great feature for non UK folk to join in on the UK
start trips.=0A- -  Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ, Europa Club Trips org