Europa-List: Europa Club Trips 2014

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Trips 2014
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:01:44

I am doing my best to sort out a program for 2014 and
would welcome hearing from anyone with
ideas/requests/offers to lead. More specifically I would
welcome the following:
      1) Camping enthusiasts. If anyone is interested in a
flying and camping tour please get in touch. This could
offer a dramatically cheaper form of holiday than our
usual hotel based trips.
      2) Locally guided tours. I would love to hear from
any of our European friends who might be prepared to act
as local guides to show off the best of their
country/region to a group of Europas. I can imagine
excellent trips based on themes like The Alps; The Baltic,
The Danube; Mosel; The Austro Hungarian capitals, etc.
These would of course be so much more enjoyable if they
were guided by someone who knows the area well.
    3) More suggestions for fly-ins like the Aero Expo fly
in.
      It would be great if we managed to get more cross
border participation in our trips. Although the published
program is generally arranged round a UK start, there is
no reason at all for us not to have trips starting from
other areas and I certainly see it as a great feature for
non UK folk to join in on the UK start trips.
      Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ, Europa Club Trips
organiser.