Re: Europa-List: Splash Moulding for lower cowl

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Splash Moulding for lower cowl
From: danny shepherd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 14:36:52

Hi Martin,
                 Has any one replied to you re "intake moulding" . I've
just had a rummage round the hangar ( big shed ) and found one. I
slightly cracked it when I removed it of the cowl, but it is still
usable. yours free of charge, just pay for the postage.

Cheers Danny G-ceri

On 06/01/2014 08:54, Martin Olliver wrote:

> Can anyone please help. I am looking for a Splash Moulding for the lower cowl.
This is the moulding supplied in the later Europa kits to fabricate an extra
air intake for the 912 ULS engine. If you have one that you have no further use
for that I could buy or one I could borrow. Please message me on Matronics.
UK member.