Europa-List: Re: New cockpit panel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New cockpit panel
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 01:12:38

Work at the Panel/negative form is still in progress by Spreuwenberg Tekniek in
Venlo/The Netherlands, who is building it for my Trigear.

For those who asked me: I've measured and compared the distances from the
Firewall
and fuselage bottom between the old and the new panel and although there is
more leg room etc. with the new Panel, it is probably necessary to cut out a
Little space for the gear/flap lever of the Monowheel. Cutouts in the Aluminium
front plate can be made by Spreuwenberg Tekniek as well, same applies for
spraying
etc. if desired.

More photos coming soon....

My new Dynon D 60 has arrived on time for chistmas :-)

Happy new year to you all!

Roland
PH-ZTI
XS 914 Trigear