Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod 7 flight ready

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod 7 flight ready
From: Kevin Klinefelter <klinefelter.kevin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 07:41:56

Dave,
Congratulations on a job well done. You have pretty much cured me of my desire
to get a set of glider wings for my Monowheel. That was a lot of work!

Kevin

> On Dec 29, 2013, at 7:31 PM, "djaflyact" <djaflyact@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> The Phoenix has risen from the ashes. Test flight this morning went very well.
No issues and no significant changes.

> I was able to pull 3.1 Gs. That is quite a bit of pull. This was both in a
> wind-up
turn and a straight ahead pull.  I didn't feel the need to go beyond that
level. Its quite a dramatic maneuver. Stall characteristics normal. Trim
settings
unchanged from pre mod 78.

> It took a few days less than 3 months to complete this. Too many hours to
> fathom.
I hope there are no more such modification to come in the future. Anything
else down the road should seem like a walk in the park compared to this.

> I still officially like the change of bolts to flush screws on the CS08
> brackets.
Piece of mind.