Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod 7 flight ready

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod 7 flight ready
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:06:21
Dave=0Adid the wings bend much at 3 G? Stiffening the spar stubs should hel
p=0Ato give more bend and a slightly softer ride.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A__
______________________________=0A From: djaflyact <djaflyact@gmail.com>=0AT
o: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Monday, 30 December 2013, 3:31=0ASubj
ect: Europa-List: Re: Mod 7 flight ready=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List message p
osted by: "djaflyact" <djaflyact@gmail.com>=0A=0AThe Phoenix has risen from
 the ashes. Test flight this morning went very well. No issues and no signi
ficant changes. =0A=0AI was able to pull 3.1 Gs. That is quite a bit of pul
l. This was both in a wind-up turn and a straight ahead pull.- I didn't f
eel the need to go beyond that level. Its quite a dramatic maneuver. Stall
characteristics normal. Trim settings unchanged from pre mod 78.=0A=0AIt to
ok a few days less than 3 months to complete this. Too many hours to fathom
. I hope there are no more such modification to come in the future. Anythin
g else down the road should seem like a walk in the park compared to this.
=0A=0AI still officially like the change of bolts to flush screws on the CS
08 brackets. Piece of mind.=0A=0A=0AThanks to Neville and Bud for all their
 invaluable help.=0A=0ADave=0AA227=0AMini U2 - 30 more minutes of flight ti
me than 3 months ago!=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp:
//forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=416364#416364=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AAttach
ments: =0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com//files/post_flight_186.jpg=0A=0A