Europa-List: a very last light of the year (w my wife) and some thoughts

Subject: Europa-List: a very last light of the year (w my wife) and some thoughts
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 23:13:08
All,

We just wanted you to know there is still some aviation life here north
---From the 61 degrees:

My wife (she got her license few weeks ago) flew first time today with
our daughters: we did it by formation Europa Mono (fucken for us) OH-XRT
& Eurostar SL Ultra Steady 3-gear EV-97 OH-U438.

Some photos attached =93 that action happened today just around
sunset. It was here today 13.05 UTC. My wife has no right to fly after
sunset (Ultralight!) but They are quite flexible w that because She has
The Eyes of The Cat (as beautiful).

***

It=C2=B4s interesting: doctors among us =93 be alerted!

How is that possible that my Oxygen Saturation goes down every time time
I fly w my wife?

When flying w my wife I have felt bad. That means when we have flown w
two planes. That means UL w AS 90 kts and me following on her left
(beautiful) wing. My normal oxygen saturation has been been so far
between 97-99 % (SPo2%). When flying w her, it=C2=B4s around 91-93 %. I
know it because I have a Pulse Oximeter on my finger tip. I assume
that=C2=B4s some thing because of

- Monowheels are naturally so fucken speedy!
- My Monowheel likes to to fly 140 kts w moderate pwr!
- when flying around 90 kts (typical UL speed) My Spectacular Mono is a
bit more or less on her nose up configuration and thinking hey we are
landing!

Is there something wrong w my wife or...should I fly JUST FASTER?

She is almost desperated (because of those slow ULs).

PS: Europas for sale for my wife ???

Terveisin,

Raimo Toivio

RWM-SYSTEMS
"=C3=A4lyk=C3=A4st=C3=A4 informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980"

37500 Lemp=C3=A4=C3=A4l=C3=A4
FINLAND

p. 03 - 3753 777
f. 03 - 3753 100