Europa-List: Re: It's not fair.....

Subject: Europa-List: Re: It's not fair.....
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 11:33:30
Hi Fred,

I do not think that it is you or your computer. I received the same vast
package (world record, I think) of random numbers and letters. I get my
Europa list messages using the daily digest summary and I think the
Matronics server has indigestion with some attachments in the summary
digest format. In fact it usually strips off attachments. If you change
to the simple delivery of emails as they are sent, you may not have the
problem.

This is all just part of life's rich pattern and meant to confuse those
of us who are not 'with it'.

Cheers, John

From://<f.kyle@sympatico.ca>//
Subject: Europa-List: It's not fair.....

Cheers,

             I feel I'm losing vital information - and perhaps should consult
a local guru. Today's (3DEC) listing includes about 8k of data in the form
of letters and numbers,  which my computer has failed to interpret. This is
not the first time, and I'm wondering if I'm no longer "with it".

             Please put me out of my misery - technically speaking.

Fair winds,

Ferg