Europa-List: Re: Mono dolly

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mono dolly
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 10:45:50

I have been following this thread quite closely as i am building a mono and one
day it will need to stand on its own. I have seen many different solution's to
the problem but yours David or Roger's is the best iv seen as not only does
it hold the fuselage upright it can be raised to replace pads ect AND it can be
used to hold the fuselage in transit AND hold it while rigging!! I was that
taken with it that last evening i started to make my own my taking splash
mouldings
of the fuselage, so as was said before thanks for sharing David. Thanks
Frank

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/splash_moulding_587.jpg